There are many signs that you partner or boyfriend might be cheating. Often just one of these things doesn’t mean much, but when start to add up three or four together, your cheating warning bell might start ringing.
- Secretive with his computer – changing screens or shutting his laptop when you come near
- Secretive with his phone – keeping it with him at all times
- You find unexplained receipts and credit card charges.
- There are ATM withdrawals at unusual locations.
- You see changes in your partner’s cell phone bill.
- He has secretive phone calls – one woman I talked to, kept hearing her boyfriend talking on the phone in a locked bathroom
- Your partner starts being secretive with his phone and visa bill.
- He changes his sexual habits. He wants to have sex less or more often or starts having more inventive sex than before.
- He has changes in his work schedule. He spends more time away from home with more evening and weekend meetings or more business trips.
- He withdraws from you, your family and friends.
- He regularly stays up on the computer until late.
- He is vague about where he has been, using excuses like ‘ I was just with friends’ or ‘I lost track of time.’
- He hides condoms or Viagra.
- The passenger seat in his car changes position.
- He takes longer on errands than he should.
- He isn’t interested in contributing to discussions about the future.
- He takes more pride in his appearance – he might start working out and losing weight
If you get a hunch that something is going on, and see several of these signs,start paying closer attention to his behavior. Survivinginfidelity.com is a great resource for people facing infidelity – they have a selection of articles about cheaters and a wonderful forum for support.
Good luck and here’s hoping your hunch is wrong!
Are you worried your partner is cheating on you? Find out the signs, and download a free chapter from my eBook – Infidelity: Catch Them Cheating… And Survive.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.